TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I'm so glad I can see the beauty in life today.
I'm so grateful for my health, my children and grandchildren are all healthy.
I never understood what my Grandpa ment when he said if you have your health you are rich, now I understand what he meant.
I'm finally am rebuilding the relationship with my Son and Daughter.
Some days it's not so easy, that's when I need to shut up and listen to them try and look at things from there point of view.
When we begin to recover we want all our wrongs to be wrapped up in a tidy little box and throw them away.
But it's not that easy just because I am now ready to deal with my mistakes does not mean the people, your children are now ready also.
This is where the boys get separate from the men so to speak you have to roll up your sleeves and decide weather you really want to repair those relationships and put the time and real effort in to fix them.

Comments

Popular Posts