Be Grateful

I have to remember To be Grateful even when everything is not how I think it supposed to be.
 Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in all the negative around me, I just have to pull my head up and out of it and really fight to get out of the negative place my head can take me.
 And take a good look around at all the Beauty there really is in our world and be Grateful and God has given us.
So much to see to Learn everything we need he will give us it's So Sad So scary the Sad State our World is in...
I don't know if it's just me being weird and perinode but something does not feel quite right I not sure what it is but it's Scary too me, I'm not used to feeling weak or Scared because when I was on Heroin I felt like Wonder Woman there was not nothing I could not do it took away all my pain and gave me energy. The perfect Fix to my problem...

Comments

Popular Posts